Terms and Conditions
- All of our prices are offered at the lowest wholesale price but
a discount negotiation for a large order is also welcome.
- Orders can be made by Fax or E-mail and the order confirmation will
be made within 24 hours. (please clearly specify details of your written
address, telephone and fax number, e-mail address, destination airport,
and other required specific details such as Importation certificate
- Minimum order is $500 per shipment
- Price quote is valid for 30 days and all prices are based on current
market situation and subject to change without prior notification.
- All prices are quoted in USD, F.O.B. Bangkok, Thailand.
- All payment must be made in the full amount prior to the date of
Damages and Claims
- Each shipment is accompanied with 2 invoices, 2 packing lists and
airway bills, CITES certificate (issued by Thai Government) and Phytosanitary
certificate (issued by Department of Agriculture, Thailand)
- Before placing an order, please note that in some countries the
importer must have an import permit for orchids.
- Shipment will be shipped by airfreight after the full payment is
received. The airfreight charges must be paid by collected basis.
- Our endeavor is to make sure that the shipment will reach you in
good condition. However, in case of damage, notification must be made
within 5 days after the shipment's arrival.
- We take NO responsibility for any mishandling beyond our control,
or the acts of nature which may cause damage to shipment.
- To make a claim, photos of the damage shipment must be taken and
sent to us. We will do our best to make amendments if damage is proved
to be under our control.
Payment : by Telegraphic Transfer
||Bangkok Bank Plc.